Join us for a 2-day virtual journey of personal and relational exploration and discovery. Based on the best-selling book Keeping the Love You Find. The format includes lectures, individual reflection and writing, demonstrations and practice of communication tools in small groups, fun and laughter.
Keeping the Love You Find Virtual Workshop for Individuals
This dynamic and insight-provoking workshop was created for individuals who want to better understand themselves and their relationship patterns, so they can create more fulfilling current and future relationships.
The format includes lectures, individual reflection and writing, demonstrations and practice of communication tools in small groups, fun and laughter.
What you can expect from this workshop…
- a deeper understanding of how you re-create the past in present relationships
- a process for letting go of old hurts and old ways of being in relationships
- new relationship skills for better communication and connection
- a clear Personal Growth Plan based on your new insights
- an opportunity to meet new people on a similar journey
Participants work alone, in small groups and together in the large group.